High School Preparation Program
(CRICOS CODE: 066133G)
The High School Preparation Program (HSPP) prepares students for Australian high school entry. It integrates language studies, school subject content, computing skills, independent learning skills and cultural information to prepare students to join the NSW high school system from Year 11 onwards.
At Strathfield College, caring for students has always been a priority, and all staff members, guardians and homestay families are carefully chosen to provide a safe and supportive environment. We also have dedicated counselling services available to students that assist with their academic and personal needs. The college is equipped with a range of purpose-built facilities to ensure that students are comfortable and confident.
Features of HSPP Course
- Small class size with a maximum of 18 students
- Intensive language learning environment with supervised learnining activities
- Ongoing in-class assessment
- A variety of interesting topics
- Different levels of tests reflecting the learning outcomes
Entry Requirements for HSPP
- Successful completion of Year 10 or equivalent in the student's home country
- Students over 16 are required to have a minimum IELTS level of 4.0 or must sit a Strathfield College entry test
- A guardian and accommodation inspection is required for all under 18 students
HSPP Course Duration
15 - 45 weeks, conducted in 15 week terms (Elementary, Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate). Students will be tested upon commencement for class placement.
HSPP Course Fees
$350 per week